This form is to be used when seeking permission to add a course (See Add/Drop Deadline Dates in Important Dates and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) "Seeking Permission to Add a Course" section).
Seeking Course Permission Form Fall 2020/Winter 2021
Please keep in mind the following when using the Seeking Course Permission Form
- This form is for use BEFORE the last date to add a course without permission of instructor.
- THIS FORM IS ONLY TO BE USED AFTER ENROLMENT OPENS 30 JUNE 2020!
- Permission will NOT be granted if prerequisites and required earned credits are not completed (54 credits for 3000-level courses and 84 credits for 4000-level courses).
- Course Instructor permission is NOT a guarantee of being granted permission to enroll based on other restrictions that may apply (example: maximum allowable enrollments (course is full) or course prerequisites required).
- This is for Health Studies (HLST) Courses ONLY. Contact other departments for courses in other programs.